By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting toGRC Information Management using cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit.
A Cookie's duration can be defined as either session-based or as persistent.
• Session (or Transient) Cookies are stored in your computer's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log in repeatedly.
• Persistent (or Permanent) cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so they will be remembered when you next visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the number of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Analytical & experience testing cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it, and also to test changes to our user experience on some users. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can quickly and efficiently navigate.
• Targeting/advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any external marketing we perform more relevant to your interests.
• The list below details the cookies used on our website.
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your user experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching. To enable and manage cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.